Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Farewell to All, and welcome to the blog!

Good Morning all, it is the morning of May 20th, 2009. I enter the MTC in Provo in about 5 hours. I want you all to know that I love you all so much and that I will probably miss you a lot while I am out serving the Lord and His Children for the next two years. But what i want you to know most of all is that i know that I am doing the Lord's work and that i am doing what I am supposed to be doing with my life at this time! I want you all to know that I have such a strong testimony of this gospel and that I know it is true! I know the lord has called me to Puerto Rico to serve his children and I am so excited to Go!

This Blog will help keep you updated on all the events of my mission. My parent's will post my weekly e-mails along with some pretty thrilling pictures. Stay in touch!

I would love to hear from all of you! My address at the MTC will be:

Elder Jonathan Sterling Oviatt
Puerto Rico San Juan West Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E Provo, UT 84604

That address will only be valid for 3 weeks so make sure to check back for my updated address at the Dominican MTC.

Thanks for all you have done for me everyone! You guys have shaped me into the Man that I am today and i will be eternally grateful! I love you all and i hope that you have an amazing two years. God be with you till we meet again! I love you all! Stay Strong, and remember to pray!

With Love and Compassion :D
Elder Oviatt

No comments:

Post a Comment