Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Dominican Republic is Sweet

Hola Mi Familia y Mis Amigos.

They wanted us to write you and tell you that we are in the Dominican safe and sound. I want you to know that I know this is definitely where I am supposed to be. The MTC here is awesome! It's right next to the temple and there are only about 50 missionaries here but it's an amazing place. The Spanish is insane but I am loving every minute of it. I got a new comp to, Elder Zenger, he's a stud.

Anywho we're not supposed to be on for very long so I have to go now. Write me! I miss you all and I miss talking to you so keep me updated.

I love you all so much! The longest day of my life ended well. We got here at about 1 in the morning this morning so I'm safe and sound in the beautiful Caribbean! Aren't you Jealous?! I placed my first Book of Mormon on the plane yesterday and then I screwed up a lesson in the airport in Miami. I'll tell you more about it on Thursday (that's my new P-Day)

Stay safe, stay strong and remember to pray and grow closer to Christ every day through study. I love you all and look forward to hearing from you!

Love, Elder Oviatt

No comments:

Post a Comment